01 December 2016

I Have Been Busy

Courtesy of my daughter's activities, I get some time to sit and knit or crochet and I have finished some things. Also, on our little vacation, my husband and girls fell asleep early, and I would sit and knit or crochet and finished some things there, too.

Dragon Scale Ear Warmer in Lilac Frosting Caron Cakes. 

Entrelac Scarf (a new skill I mastered) using Gelato Caron Cakes

Green Water Bottle Cover (found in "Crochet One Skein Wonders 101 Projects from Crocheters Around the World"). 

Maple Leaves followed the pattern shared on The Crochet Crowd

Dragon Scale Ear Warmer using Cherry Chocolate Chip Caron Cakes

Dragon Scale Fingerless Mitts found on Meladora's YouTube

Day of the Dead Scarf found on YouTube, also

Another pair of Dragon Scale Fingerless Mitts found on Meladora's YouTube

Crochet Flower Hot Pad found Free Craft Unlimited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment