17 December 2016

Christmas Time is Near

I have been busy with my knitting and crochet. I have learned new techniques, perfected other techniques and played with a pattern and written a pattern. I still have a few things to make and some things to finish, but I am getting there. I stopped making as much, so I could make candies and fudges and cookies with my girls. Learning as we go, but they are learning. 

 Slouchy hat for my middle. 
This is a modified version of this Hat designed by a friend. 
Dragon Scale mitts for my youngest. 

Dragon Scale Ear Warmer for my youngest. 
I designed this because my youngest didn't want a hat this year. She wanted a HeadBand/EarWarmer.

Dragon Scale Mitts for my oldest. 
My oldest chose this style of handwarmer for her Halloween costume, but is continuing to wear them. 

Day of the Dead Scarf for my youngest. 
This was also chosen by my youngest. She is liked this scarf

Maple Leaves. 
You can find a really nice tutorial on The Crochet Crowd with Mikey. 


Water Bottle Cover. This could be found in a book called Crochet One Skein Wonders. I borrowed from the library. 

 New skill...scarf for my husband. 
This was a new skill for me, making an Entrelac Scarf. It is a free Ravelry download. 

Dragon Scale Ear Warmers for my oldest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment