26 December 2016

Christmas is over and New Year on the Way

With Christmas over, people are not as mean as they were before Christmas. Stress has left and I have new shoes. That might seem small to some, but due to arthritis in my feet and ankles and nerve damage in one foot, I am particular about shoes. I have to try them on and they have to not hurt my feet. It takes me some time to find shoes that I like. I also have a tendency to use money given to me for birthdays and holidays for my children. Buying them things they need or giving it to my husband for things he needs or even buying things for the house (general good). This time I bought me something first. I really needed shoes, so I bought them and then I got things for my kids.

I also keep looking at the patterns in my email and marking them for people who should get something and for my girls. I noticed that there are some people who are looking at the patterns I am saving in the google + and they seem to think (even though it says in the collections, these are links) I made the items that are being seen. Oh, well. What I am I to do, but continue to point out to them that these are links. Also, I need to point out that I will not make things for sale. I make things for presents and for people I like and are deserving.

There are a lot of shawl patterns available for free and they are fun to make and they are a great gift for a person who is ill and needs something to just keep them warm in the cooler months or cooler locations.

Afghans:
Chevron Blanket
Country Quilt
Mountain Mists
Lacy Square Throw
10 Stitch Crochet Blanket
Understated Cable Stitch Crochet Blanket
Rainbow Bright Stripe
Pinwheel Crochet Bedspread
Southwest Rainbow Throw
Treasure Island Blanket
Tunisian Entrelac Throw

Cowls/Scarves:
Nellie Lace Scarf
Zoz Cowl
Paintbox Scarf
Frisco Basket Whip Cowl
Frost Flowers Lace Cowl
Dragonfly Cowl - my oldest would like this for the colors and name.
Cowl of Many Colors
Little Triangles Cowl
Mirage Cowl
Bridger Cowl
Bittersweet Cowl
Rose Garden Lace Scarf
Bamboo Stitch Cowl
Brioche Ribbed Scarf

Gloves/Mittens:
Links for Fingerless Gloves - many are really nice.
Frozen Mittens
Links for Mittens

Hats/Beanies/Headbands:
Amish Inspired Hat
Yarnster Hat
Montera Slouchy Hat
Polka Dot Hat and Mittens
Terzetto
Easy Lacy Headband
Chunky Slouch Hat
Every Day Knit Hat

Shawls/Wraps:
Beginner Shawl
Wrap and Go Shawl
October Shawl
Shawl of Your Dreams
Scarlett Shawl
Keiko Wrap
Abstract Shawl
Kristen Shawl
Mini Mochi Garden Shawl - My friend, Mickie, is a master gardener and she would look great in this shawl.
Black Shawl
Perfectly Elegant Shawl
Multiplicity Buttoned Shawl
Show Off Boomerang - very neat pattern.

Slippers/Socks:
Crochet Slippers w/Tutorial
Converse Tennies for Baby
Knitted Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment