20 December 2016

Patterns and Christmas

We are 5 days away from Christmas. I still have things to make and finish. I feel like that is a perpetual with me. Last night I was trying to work on a blanket and my cat decided to sit on it and not move. I still have so many patterns in my email that I need to sort through. I am starting to see lots of repeats. I am also starting to put them in google + to share with people who only look there.

Afghans/Squares:
Rhythm in Cables
Mermaid Lap Blanket
Sea Creatures Throw
Northern Motifs Throw - colorwork.
Blue and White Afghan
Deco Columns Throw
Dream Catcher Baby Blanket
Setting Sun Patchwork Afghan
Cosmic Dorm Throw
Cozy Man-ghan
Evergreen Throw
Zippy Zag Zag Lapghan
Scrap Happy Quilters Afghan
Kaleidoscope Afghan
Arizona Sunset Afghan
French Country Throw
Blue Squares Afghan
Blue Lagoon Throw
Rich Mitered Throw

Amigurumi:
Ice Cream Cone

Animals:
Cat Nip Bunnies - I need to keep this for my sister in law and me and others with kitties.

Bags:
Candy Cane Treat Bag
1 Skein Farmer's Market Bag
Waves Tote Bag
On the Go Knit Bag

Boot Cuffs:
Boot Cuffs - Easy

Cowls/Scarves:
Pretty Pilgrim Scarf
Fisherman Scarf and Cowl
Cozy Plaid Super Scarf
Linen Stitch Colorblock Scarf
Summer Dream Scarf
Lacy Wine Infinity Scarf

Gloves/Mittens:
Bellas Mittens
Wicker Knitting Set
Polka Dot Hat and Mittens
Corgi Mittens
Links for Mittens
Women's Norwegian Mittens
Warm Winter Mitts
Dog Fir Mittens
Four Needle Mittens
Seed Stitch Mittens

Hats:
North Shore Hat
Frog Hat
Basic Ribbed Hat
Cascading Leaves Hat
Wine Harvest Headband
Embossed Leaves Hat
Celtic Dream Ear Flap Hat
Easy Slouch Hat
Fallen Leaves Slouch Hat
Madly in Love Hat
Burgundy Breeze Cable Hat

Kitchen:
Lighthouse Dishcloth
August Dishcloth
Chocolate Chip Cookie Hot Pad
Ripple Pot Holder
Sprinkle Pot Holders
Not Your Mom's Hotpad
Dutch Skies Pot Holder
Perfect Pot Holder
Old Fashioned Pot Holder
Pot Handle Cover
Best Crochet Potholder
Let's Get Cooking
Four Square Pot Holder
Coffee Cup Hot Pad

Shawls:
Evening Breath
Midnight Magic Shawl
Top Down Shawl
Ella's Rhythm Shawl
Silver Glam Shawl
Sweet Vintage Shawl
Texture Stitch Wrap
Country Cottage Shawl

Slippers/Socks:
Grandma's Slippers
Pansy Path Knit Sock
Best Sock Pattern Ever


No comments:

Post a Comment