19 November 2016

Thanksgiving....Getting Nearer

As Thanksgiving gets closer, I need to work more on things that need to be made and get them out the door. My youngest's birthday is also drawing closer. She is so wonderful and sweet. She also has prankster streak in her, yep, she's mine. She loves to go and do things and loves to hike. Hiking is a little hard for me now, but I still try and I make sure to do it when my husband is off work so when there is a spot that I am unable to manage on my own, he is nearby for me to lean on. The last time we went hiking, my ankles did not like me, but I loved every minute of it. It was such a gorgeous day and we had so much fun. I am thankful that we live such a gorgeous lake that we can go out and hike around it.

I am currently looking for patterns that are quick and easy to make, so I can give them to the special people in my life. I am also still working on emptying my emails. Just when I think I get somewhere, it goes away, but it is more manageable. Just a little every day! 


Bags:
Easy Tote Bag 

Boot Cuffs/Socks/Slippers:
Celtic Dream Boot Cuffs


Cowls/Scarves:
Dragon Wing Scarf
Gray Scale Granny Super Scarf
Foggy Crochet Super Scarf
Silk Knit Scarf
Matching Mommy and Me Scarves
Bandito Cowl - so very pretty.
50 Minute Crochet Scarf
Anthophilia Knit Scarf
Chevron Lace Cowl
Periwinkle Lace Infinity Scarf
Lace Ruffle Scarf
Simple Cable Cowl
Men's Knit Cowl
Fair Isle Cowl
Winter Snowflake Scarf
Snowy Hills Scarf
Light as a Feather Cowl

Gloves/Mittens:
Zoom Out Fingerless Mitts

Hats/Headbands:
Lazy River Beanie
Cabled Slouch Beanie
Bobbles and Leaves Beret
Pumpkin Pixie Hat for toddlers
Around we Go Headband - my youngest has been requesting headbands instead of hats.
Cascading Leaves Hat
Tree Bark Hat
Macchiato Slouch
Madly in Love Hat
Slouchy Diamond Cap for boys...about 5-10 year olds. .
Stretchy Slouch Hat

House/Decor/Kitchen:
Radient Rose Mandala Doily
Coasters in Color

Just for Fun (really weird things to knit or crochet):
Bandaid Glam - for those who want to cover up their bandaids.
Kumochan
Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
Big Nose Spider

Links:
Links for Hats

Shawls/Wraps:
Cinnamon Fling Wrap
Cabled Shoulder Shrug
Dark Comfort Shawl
Askew Wrap
Fortune's Wrap
Threaded Evening Stole
Unforgettable Top Down Shawl
Easy Dreamy Shawl
Show Off Boomerang Shawl - beautiful
Mezquita Shawl
Plum Shawl
Kate's Ruffled Shawl
Natural Leaf Wrap
Cabled Wrap
Coral Glam Wrap
October Shawl
Croeso Shawl

Slippers/Socks:
Rainbow Sherbert Socks
Fun Multicolor Crochet Socks
Toe Up Gingo Socks
Spring In Step Socks



No comments:

Post a Comment