06 November 2016

Emails, School and Patterns

With the girls homeschooling, sometimes I don't get to be on a computer at all, other times, I get some time and I have to make the most of it. My emails are continuing to grow with links and I just want to save the patterns I am most interested in, but then I realize, that there are others who look and might want something that does not interest me. I do feel good when I am able to reduce the amount of emails, saving only that which I want to save. The plus side is that many are now showing to be duplicates. I am trying not to put duplicates on here, but with so many, I may fail. I may just end up making those more often than not, too.

Afghans:
Green Friendly Afghan
Multicolored Throw
Updated Amish Bars Throw
Sand Dollar Dream Afghan
Neutral Crochet Afghan
Lego Block make many and you can make a blanket
M & W Ripple Blanket
Log Cabin Scrap Blanket
Weatherghan Afghan Creator - this can be fun for all. Give it a try. This was recommended by Mikey and the Crochet Crowd. Creator - very fun! I love how it prints....You can choose to do the year you were, born, married, child born, etc. It is fabulous and can make a really great gift for those you love and are deserving of your work! Love this!
Heavenly Holiday Cables Throw
Magical Mist Afghan
Country Fields Throw
Domino Crochet Bobble Stitch Throw
Textured Stripes Throw
Ultimate Festive Throw very colorful and fun.
Oh My Hexagons
Autumn Flower Granny
Skipping Stones Circular Throw
Celtic Weave Throw
Half Log Cabin Ombre
Rustic Panels Afghan
Stained Glass Spiral Square

Amigurumi/Toys:
Crochet Bunny Peep
Bunny Brite
Comforting Lovey Bunny
Puppy Dog Lovey
Spring Doll
Crochet Manatee

Bags:
Hexagon Bag
Drawstring Bag
Manchester Handbag
Granny Square Tote

Cowls/Scarves:
Gingham Scarf
Canaletto Cowl
Gallatin Scarf
Lace and Spit
Old Flames Scarf
Flemish Block Cowl
Arrowhead Lace Cowl
Double Layered Braided Cowl
Dragon Fly Bandana Cowl
Dewdrop Scarf
Hitch Hikers Scarf
Vanilla Scarf
Paintbox Scarf - very pretty and fun
Rainbow Dreams Scarf
Summer Dream Scarf

Gloves/Mittens:
Arrowhead Fingerless Gloves
Winding Mitts
Herbaceous Mitts
Traveling Cable Hand Warmers
Chrysanthemum Mittens - Fair Isle

Hats/Headbands:
Random Factor Hat
Pirouette Hat
Pop Star Slouch
Cladach Hat
Blooming Purple Beanie
Blooming Spring Hat
Dimpled Eyelet Hat
Classic Ear Flap Hat
Vanilla Hat
Crochet Frog Hat
320 Stars Headband
Braided Headband
Lemon Curd Slouch - very pretty
Relaxing River Beanie
Wine Harvest Headband
Arctic Sunset Cabled Hat - love this hat....I need to make some.

Kitchen:
Blooming Flower Dishcloth
Cheerful Dishcloth
Spring Kitchen Set
Springtime Cloth

Shawls:
Oaklet Shawl
Mt Vernon Shawl
Scarlett Shawl
Love Knots Shawl
Triangle Shawl Box Stitch
Painted Wings Shawlette
Amazing Mitered Shawl
Silver Semi Circular Shawl
Asymmetrical Shawl
Skylark Through the Looking Glass
Natural Leaf Wrap
Oversized Shawl
Northern Lights Shawl

Socks/Slippers:
Soccasins
Basic Crochet Socks


No comments:

Post a Comment