21 November 2016

Mother Nature is BiPolar

Last week our weather was gorgeous....into the 60's and 70's and then the weekend came and the snow came and below freezing temperatures. I am not making fun of anyone who is bipolar, not by any shape of the imagination, I just stating that our weather has been wildly changing. When I had my youngest, I went in to the hospital in shorts, as the temperatures were in the 70's and came out in long pants and coats as the day she was born (very early in the morning) we had snow.

I am still trying to clear out the emails and just as I think I am getting somewhere, I don't have any time to get onto the computer to go through the emails and I don't have time to sort all those links and then I have days where I just want to work on my afghan. Yep, I am making myself an afghan. I have many times started an afghan for the sole purpose of it being mine and then given to someone else, but that will not be the case with this one, as I have pulled out blankets from my closet and said, mine and they were taken by the kids or the husband, or even the cats! This is going to be mine. I need one, too.

Pumpkin Earthquake Cake

Afghans:
Mosaic Afghan
Madrid Comfort
Shamrocks Afghan
Aztec Medallions
Tiki Sunset
Shark Afghan
Geometric Tweed Blanket
Hexagon Afghan
Geometric Afghan
Geometric Color Lovers Throw
Super Cool Hexagon Throw
August Moon Baby Blanket
Crazy Ripple Blanket
5 Shades of Gray Throw
Afghan with Sleeves
Texture Throw
Ultimate Festive Throw
Peppermint Bliss Throw
Retro Ornament Throw
Blushing Cables Crochet Throw
Rich Mitered Crochet Throw

Bags/Totes:
Mini Crochet Gift Bag

Christmas/Winter:
Crochet Snowman Sack - to fill with special treats for kids.
Christmas Tree Bookmark
Amigurumi Snowman Ornament

Cowls/Scarves:
Crochet Dragon Wing Scarf
Swiss Check Scarf
Cloudwalker Scarf
Stormy Lace Cowl
Super Stripes Scarf
Shelton Cowl
Cabled Cowl for Men
Cascades Knit Scarf
Up and Down Knit Cowl
Luscious One Skein Cowl
Freyja Cowl
Shelton Cowl
Simple Cable Cowl

Decor/Home:
Essential Draft Dodger - for windows or doors.

Gloves/Mittens:
Traveling Cable Handwarmers - I want these for myself.
Granite Mitts

Hats/Beanies:
Cosmic Crochet Beanie
Single Skein Beanie
Basketweave Hat
Quick Knit Beanie
Ombre Pom Pom Beanie
Twilled Stripe Hat
Guacamole Comfy Beanie
Textured Knit Hat
Winter Knitted Hat
Purple Haze Knit Hat

Kids:
Car Pillow like pillow pets, except a car.

Kitchen:
Four Square Potholder
Cupcake Tea Cozy
Snowman Potholder

Shawls/Wraps:
Angel Shawl
Ujaala Lace Stole
Lovely Day Shawl
Stockingette Stitch Shawlette
My Pink Shawl

Slippers/Socks:
Toe Up Ginkgo Socks
Pansy Path Sock
Fuzzy Faux Knit Slippers
Geranium Knitted Slippers
Traditional Fair Isle Slippers

Squares:
Aztec Stripes Square
Lace Square
Serenity Afghan Square
Angel Heart Granny
Sunflower Granny
Raised Bunchberry Square
Rainbow Burst Reversible Square
Crochet Christmas Tree Pixel Square
Bobble Stitch Afghan Square
Easy Peasy Flower Squares

Super Scarves: Super Scarves are the new thing. They are super long and super wide and super thick. They can be used to keep the wearer warm. I don't know if anyone would actually enjoy them, but I am saving the patterns, because I may make one, to use for myself. I don't like coats and have a habit of tossing my coat into the back of the car and get it out to wear when I have to walk any great distance....car to store, store to car, the zoo, the parking lot somewhere to another location. Would you wear one of these?
Clear Skies Super Scarf
Cloudwalker Super Scarf
Jumbo Stripe Scarf
Wavy Drop Stitch Super Scarf
Posh Pocket Super Scarf
Sprawling Seas Super Scarf
Moss Stripes Super Scarf
Purple Knit Super Scarf
Textured Stripes Super Scarf
Honeycomb Twist Super Scarf
Regal Ruby Super Scarf
Super Stripes Super Scarf
Charismatic Super Scarf
Cabled Lace Super Scarf
Cozy Plaid Super Scarf

Travel:
Travel Blooms - these can be attached to suitcases to help find them during travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment