14 November 2016

Christmas Ornaments, Decorations and Presents

I am not sure why, but I am getting excited about Christmas this year. I haven't been happy about Christmas for years. I even got to the point where I didn't enjoy my birthday. I would celebrate my kids birthdays and husband's birthday, but mine could slide. I have been making ornaments that we can hang on the trees (outside) and my kids are getting into the act, too. They are getting excited and helping to make things and deciding how we can decorate for the celebration.

Afghans:
Christmas Noel Afghan
Old Fashioned Evergreen Blanket
Christmas Heirloom Afghan
Simple Christmas Blanket
'Tis the Season Throw
Christmas Spirit Mile a Minute
Retro Ornament Throw
Christmas Cheer
Christmas Chevron
Candy Cane Afghan
Happy Hearts
Holly Jolly Throw
Jewel Tone Snowflake Ornament
North Star Ornament

Baby:
Santa's Angel Baby Booties

Cowls/Scarves:
Striped Peppermint Cowl

Decorations:
Berry Leaf Table Runner
Holiday Bulbs
Crochet Angel
Cone Christmas Tree
11" Angel

Gifts:
Thread Cross Bookmark - perfect gift for bookworms who don't like digital media.

Hats:
Little Help Elf Hat

Kitchen:
Christmas Pudding Dishcloth
Snowflake Dishcloth
Gingerbread Man Dishcloth
Stocking Dishcloth
Santa Claus Dishcloth
Praying Hands Dishcloth

Ornaments:
Littlest Angels Ornaments
Crochet Star Ornament
Garland
Snowflakes
Wreath Ornament
Angel Bells
Snowflake Monday
Crochet Snow Swirls
Bright Star Ornament
Christmas Wreath Ornament
Tiny Ornaments and Stars
Flat Angel Ornament
Wreath Ring Ornament
North Star Ornament
Star of Bethlehem Ornament
Rory the Reindeer Ornament
Granny Star Ornament
Dog Poop Christmas Ornament
Roses in Snow Ornament
Snow Man Ornament
Small Candy Cane Ornament
Poinsettia Ornament
Gnome Cork Peg Doll Ornament
Christmas Bauble
Snow Swirls

Stocking:
Little Stocking
Holly and Berry Striped Stocking

Wreath:
Crochet Christmas Wreath
Christmas Bells Wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment