1. An afghan for my brother-in-law, a log cabin style. I didn't have a pattern, so I was making it up as I went along.
2. A baby blanket. All white and therefore something that I haven't been able to work on all the time as I cannot take it with me.
3. I just started an afghan for myself. Something I haven't done before. I have NEVER made an afghan for myself and I am loving it!
4. I have squares for all kinds of other afghans for my girls (they love their afghans).
5. I also have a Groovyghan CAL that I started, but haven't worked on in awhile. It is gorgeous and I really want to finish it for my husband (he loves his afghan, too, but it ripped and tore and needs to replaced after 15 years).
As a result, I love afghans and I have a tendency to save the patterns for afghans.