07 November 2016

November the Month for Thanks

I am thankful for my wonderful husband, my fantastic girls and my dad. I am thankful for my friends, near and far. I am thankful for yarn and needles/hooks and counted cross stitch and being able to learn how to sew with a sewing machine (little by little). I am thankful for libraries, where my children are able to interact with others, where we can borrow lots of books. I am thankful for our 1st responders, in Lebanon they are fantastic. I am thankful for all the emails that send my patterns to go through, so that I always have something that my kids want, to that end....on to the patterns. I have a goal to get the quantity in google down below 10 and the quantity in yahoo below 1450. Lofty goals, but I have the weekend to work on this. I am also working on finishing scarves (one for my wonderful husband and one for a fantastic friend) and I am going to finish the baby blanket that is all white. When it is finished, it will be washed, dried and packed and sent to my sil, a year late, but the child will still be able to use it.

Afghans:
Meridian Throw
Hexagon Gem Throw
Blue Lagoon Throw
Santa Rosa Throw
Heavenly Holiday Cable Throw
Fall Romance Throw
Chunky Feather and Fan Afghan
Shell and Stripe Ripple Afghan
Viola's Garden Party Square
Blooming Violet Square
Wild Berries Afghan
Shaded Diamond Afghan
Wild West Sunset Lapghan
Sophie's Universe
Windmill Square
City Solarium Throw
Happy Harvest Throw
Crossword Puzzle Throw
Sampler Throw
Harvest Crochet Afghan
Shark Afghan - this would be fun for a young boy
Sharkbite Snuggle Sack - another fun one, could be for boy or girl.
Blast Off Snuggle Sack - for a baby.
African Flower Hexagon with Tutorial - these are used to make some really interesting toys.
Desert Canyon Afghan
Indian Stripe Afghan
Awesome Autumn Throw
Spell Binding Ripple Throw
Little Shell Ripple Afghan
Rainbow Glass Spectrum Afghan
Crochet Sea Pennies
Nine Patch Afghan
Pastel Windchime Afghan
Rich Mitered Crochet Throw
Crochet Soft Wave Chevron Throw
Chestnut Ripple Afghan
Diamond Lattice Afghan
Spicy Diamond Blanket
Geometric Tweed Blanket
Catherine Wheel Stitch Afghan
I Love Color Afghan
Little Prince Afghan
Grassy Moss Crochet Afghan
Prairie Star Afghan
Mountain Mists Afghan

Amigurumi/Toys:
Huggable Teddy Toy
Soft Sheep Toy
Baby First Toy
Baby Rattle Blocks

Baby:
Bear Lovey
Pumpkin Crochet Preemie Hat
Mickey & Minnie Mouse Hats - for newborns.
Funny Frog Hat

Christmas/Winter:
Chilly Snowman Ornament
Retro Ornament Scrubby
Star of David Ornament
Knit Scalloped Tree Ornament
Snow Man Gift Card Cozy
Holiday Squares Blanket
Christmas Scallop Stocking
Sparkly Holiday Wine Sweater
Christmas Wreath - this is one that I would love to have in my windows.
Crocheted Christmas Wreath - this is another one that I would have in my windows.
Crocheted Snowball Wreath
Cozy Yuletide Squares Blanket
Santa's Favorite Afghan
Silent Night Afghan
Old Fashioned Evergreen
Little Helper Elf Hat
Crochet Angel Cover
Snowman Stocking Stuffer - this is absolutely adorable...It is like a sack to fill with small gifts. Another have to make item.
Christmas Love Heart Ornament

Cowls/Scarves:
Bridger Cowl
Let It Slip Knit Cowl
Winter Seeds Infinity Scarf
Dragon Wing Cowl
Eve's Scarf
Wiggle Lace Scarf
Luscious One Skein Cowl
Gelato Infinity Scarf

Flowers:
Whimsical Wild Flower
Daffodil Flower
Painted Daisy Flower
Blue Hydrangea Flower
Marigold Flower
Butterfly Weed Flower
Columbine Flower
Large Happy Flower
Carnation
Orchid

Halloween/Fall:
Maple Leaf Banner - The Crochet Crowd has a really good tutorial for this pattern. It is also very quick.

Hats/Headbands:
Ice Queen Cap
Timber Wolf Slouch
Chunky Cable Knit Hat
Yarnster Hat
Checkered Hat
Gin & Tonic Hat
Cranberry Kiss Ribbed Hat
Modern Knit Beanie
Steinway Hat
K1 P1 Hat - Has colorwork and K1 P1 is in the Hat Colorwork
Ribbed Hat with Pom Pom  - Pom Pom is optional in my world. I don't like them and tend to not use them, but there are some who do like them.
Celtic Dream Beanie
Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat
Dusky Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie
Dwarf Hat
Purple Haze Hat
Big Blue Beret
Unforgettable Cables Headband
Rickrack Braid Hat
Lazy River Beanie
Basic Adult Knitted Beanie
Hopeful Treads
Charm Hat
Easy Slouchy
Lazy River Beanie
Rainbow Hat
Mesh and Bobble Hat
Pop Star Slouch Hat
Spinning Summer Slouch
Sea Breeze Summer Slouch
Kickoff and The Play Book

Kitchen:
Flowerburst Dishcloth
Seashell Coasters
Rainbow Ridges Can Cozy - This would be good for keeping drinks cooler and keeping the cans from leaving water circles on furniture.
Magic Corkshrooms - Fairy Tale Mushrooms for covering wine corks.
Fall Dishcloths

Shawls:
Lounge Around Crochet Shawl
Sparkled Spangled Shawl
Rings Fling Wrap
Wild Roses Shawl
Celestial Blue Wrap
Midnight Ripple Shawl
Mermaid Dreams Shawl
Reversible Cable Wrap
Painted Wings Shawlette - I think my oldest would love this.
Lacy Shawlette
Beloved Shawl
Sock Yarn Lace Shawl

Slippers/Socks:
Daffodil Sock - newborn
Infant Boots for Boys or Girls
Elfin Baby Booties
Grandma's Quick Slippers
Basic Baby Booties
Chunky Adult Slippers




No comments:

Post a Comment