21 July 2009

Garden of Hope

When we were in Kentucky on Friday, we went to Mt. Hope. It has a very interesting story. It is said that when they were trying to put the Garden together it kept sliding down the hill. The people working on the project prayed to God for help and a man came and said that he was an engineer for the Railroad and could help them stop the garden from sliding. He taught them how to put in girders and the sliding stopped. When they tried to find him later to pay him for his work, they found out that he didn't exist on the registers for railroads. They believe that God sent him to help them. People who go to the Garden and pray there usually receive a response to their prayer.







Please keep praying for my husband to find another job. His job is ending somewhere between September 1st to June 2010. But he suspects that it might be sooner because of the problems that are being created.

Updates on Knitting and Crochet:
1. I finished a lapghan for a friend who injured his shoulder and the injury was worse than they thought.
2. I have yarns from my girls picked out that will allow me to make their hats and scarves. Posting will occur when I get to it.
3. I have to make afghans. Lots and Lots and Lots of afghans. I guess I better get busy.
4. Socks, I need to finish the socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment