20 July 2009

More Photos from Friday

Several years ago, the city of Cincinnati, Ohio had people decorate a flying pig and they were placed all over the city. Covington, Kentucky did a project were they made mosaics to celebrate different sections of the city. Here are some that are in downtown.





After visiting with my in-laws, we went to St. Joseph Heights to put some flowers on my cousin's grave. Here my daughter reminded us that: "This is Jesus and he died for our sins." My husband is so proud of her for understanding this.







Also, in the photos is my High School - Notre Dame Academy. It has changed a lot since I went there. They keep make additions and changes, but the same can be said of my husband's high school - Covington Catholic (they are across the street from each other). It seems that many parents agree that it is better for the teens to be separated from each other while they go to high school and these schools are doing very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment