17 July 2009

It's Friday.

I have picked up some new books to read and look through. Tomorrow, I will teaching a group of teenagers how to crochet. It is a small group, considering that usually the classes for the adults fill up with a long waiting list.

Today, I will be in Kentucky again. I will go to my mother-in-laws and drop off my children and husband. This way she gets to see the girls (she always feels better when they are around) and my husband will do some things around their house that they aren't able to do. She once told me I took away her worker. So we try to come in as often as possible to let her see the girls and also to help her with things she needs or wants done.

While they are with her, I will be at the mechanics getting new brakes. They were in very poor condition and need to be changed. While they are working on the brakes, I will walk around Covington again. Pictures will be posted later.

Have a good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment