22 July 2009

Airforce Museum and VBS

We will be taking the girls to the Airforce Museum in Dayton, Ohio. Come home fix supper and then take the girls back to Crocodile Dock at the Church of God Vacation Bible School. They are having so much fun playing with the other children and learning about God. This is the best thing for them to do. Stay active and busy.

Yesterday, we made Christmas cookies for the Christmas in July party for Interfaith Hospitality Network. We invited some other children over and they had so much fun playing and making cookies. Sugar spills everywhere! But the smiled and laughed. Noah found my books and found books that he liked and sat down and started reading. Hannah talked with me and Hope and my older two girls just played in the water. My youngest hid from the older girls because they were getting too wild. I wouldn't let them use water pistols because then they would have been too wet and since they had to be ready to go with their Dad when he came to get them, I wanted to control fun.

I will have pictures from the museum to post later. I also have to get my photos from the last few days up.

Updates:
1. Washcloth using the afghan stitch.
2. Hats and Scarves for my girls for the winter
3. Afghans for Christmas gifts
4. Hat and scarf for my neice for her birthday.
5. Dish Cloths (Christmas gifts)
6. Prayer shawls (3 more to go - 1. Church, 2. Ms. Kathy (Esther's teacher), 3. Ms. Kim (Esther's teacher).

No comments:

Post a Comment