26 July 2009

Hats, Scarves and Cancelled Plans

This weekend was a very busy weekend, until Saturday - rained out. Sunday, cancelled due to child's allergies. I was going to take the children to a Celtic Festival up in Dayton, Ohio. I thought they might really enjoy that. The rain kind of ended those plans for Saturday, so I thought, we'll just go after church today. But my middle girl looks like she was punched out - Her eyes were watering and to top it all off, she must be part shark. She has to have another tooth pulled. Second time in 1 month.


I finished my oldest girl's scarf and she is ecstatically happy with it. I am using Ruth's (The Yarnarian) yarn Pennyrose, Puck's Rainbow. She was walking around wearing it at church this morning, so that she could show it off. She also reminded me that she does not need a new hat and scarf because she still has her snake scarf (yes snake - she loves snakes) and her fuzzy hat from earlier this year.



Now to get other things finished:
1. 3 Prayer Shawls (1 cast on already)
2. 3 Hats (for my girls and neice)
3. 3 Scarves
4. 3 Afghans (2 cast on already) - the number on the afghans may change because so many presents need to be made for Christmas
5. Dish cloths (hummingbird design cast on)
6. Socks for my girls. I have them cast on, but can't concentrate with all the fighting and yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment