19 July 2009

Homemade Brownies

I make these brownies for when I go to Welcome visitors to our church and to welcome people to the neighborhood. I have been making them for years and as a result I just don't even consider buying a box brownie mix.

The Best Brownies

1 cup vegetable oil (not olive oil)
2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
1 cup flour
2/3 cup cocoa
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
Optionals: 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Or 1 cup crushed nuts
Or 1 cup dried fruits

Mix 1st 4 ingredients well. In separate bowl mix the last 4 ingredients. Mix dry ingredients with wet mixture slowly. When well mixed put in 9 x 13 cake pan that has been greased (or Pamed). Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for 20-25 minutes. (I usually start at 20 but will check center and add 5 as needed).

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment