I also read 2 books that would remove two more letters from the Alphabet:
A - Aesop's Fables (finished)
Around the World in Knitted Socks
Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet
A Deadly Yarn
American Sniper - Double Dip for the Military Reading Challenge
B - Band of Brothers (still working on it) This one counts in the Military Reading Challenge.
Big Book of Knitted Monsters
C - Circular Knitting Workshop
Cast On, Kill Off
D - Dyer Consequences
A Deadly Yarn (Almost Finished)
E- 11th Hour
G - God Has Better Things to Do Than My Laundry.
Grimm's Fairy Tales.
I - I Funny by James Patterson.
I Love Knitting
J - The Joy of Sox.
K - Knit One, Kill Two.
Knitter's Book of Socks
Knits for Nerds
Knit Your Own Cat
Knit Your Own Dog
Knitting Into the Mystery
M - Maze Keepers.
Middle School Get Me Out of Here
Murder of a Bookstore Babe
N - Needled to Death.
Never Knit Your Man a Sweater
P - Prayer Shawl Companion
S - Sasha, Extraordinary Daschund
The Silence of the Llamas
T - 200 Hundred Crochet Blocks
Y - You Have the Right to Remain Puzzled.
Z - Zoo
Letters missing are F, H, L, O, Q, R, V, W, X.
On the Project Front:
3. Hogwart's Scarf (for my friend Margaret).
5. Thorny KAL (need to get this one started. Not sure who will be recipient).
6. Love Birds (just something fun to make).
9. Needle Case (for friend).
11. Wrap (for me. My friend gave me some yarn so that I could make myself a wrap).
12. Granny Square Afghan (There are many in progress. I really need to finish a few).
13. Floppy Dog (need a minimum of 6 or 7 for daughters and nieces).
14. Cross Afghan (for donation).
15. Holden Shawlette (for RAK gift for friend).
16. Socks (getting started on learning. Have one on needles, need to make several). I am at the point of starting the heel. So I think I will work on that tonight. I finished a sock! I turned the heel and made it to the toes!
17. Circle Afghan (for DH. I have a good guy. He may frustrate me, but he is good man and I love him and he loves everything I make for him).
18. Baby Monsters (again for fun).
19. A rug (for bathroom).
I have also started making several Fish Pouches for gifts for little girls.
Mini Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball
How to Make a Scrunchie
Moogly Blog Links
Crocodile Flower Pillow
Rocky Peanut Butter Pizza
14 Summer Patterns
Silver's Sock Class - For those who want to learn how to make socks and are intimidated. This is a fun way to learn.
Celtic Thunder Turning Away - This group is fabulous! Wow! Love listening to them !