24 June 2013

More Links....Recipes and Patterns

As I explained last night, I need to keep my links here. Mostly, because my computer crash caused me to lose a lot of patterns and links. I also lost the links to recipes that I wanted to try. This way, I have it in two places...one on my computer and one on here. What I might try to do is when I work on this again tomorrow, just add to this entry and that way I can cut down on some of the "more links" post names.

Luscious Lemon Delight Recipe (looks delicious)
Patterns:
One Bad Egg Crochet Pattern
Triple Layer Flower
Snowflakes
47 Christmas Knitting Links
Crochet Handbag Links
Millionaire's Afghan
Many Man Throw
Mountain Mist Scarf
30 Quick and Thrifty Easy Crochet
Stars and Stripes Afghan
Lace Wave Throw
Bear Claw Throw
Lacy Scarf Super Fast
Cyrcus Lacy Shawl
Popcorn Shawl
Towel Toppers
Summer Socks
Easy Family Slippers
1840 Nightcap
Breezy Tank Top
Zaggity Hat
Lace Lengthwise Knit Scarf
Baby Hat Links
Lavender Magic Scarf
Welted Scarf
9 Easy Knit patterns
By The Sea Afghan
Maryland Mountain Shawl
Snake Bite Scarf
Cable Scarf
Summer Poncho Links
Tomato Palindrome Scarf
Autumn Afghan
Lace Cable Afghan
Pussy Foot Afghan
Seeds and Trees Baby Afghan
Little Checks Baby Afghan
Ostrich Stitch Afghan
Reversible Circles of Lace
Music Notes Washcloth
Guitar man Socks
3 Quick Dishcloths
Kimono Slippers
Flower Hotpad
Northern Lights Shawl
Spider Man Afghan
Flying Pigs Mittens
Notes of Love Hat
Victorian Crochet Ring
Easy Knit Dishcloth
Pleated Pattern Scarf  aka Marie Antoinette Scarf
Rabbit Tracks Scarf
Midnight Magic Scarf
Easy Sideways Shawl
Beloved Shawl
Lilac Love Lace Shawl
One Skein Butterfly Scarf
Romantic Ruffle Scarf
Irish Hooded Scarf
Goddess Dream Scarf
Lilac Mist Scarf
Magical Malabrigo Scarf
Bamboo Wedding Shawl
Goddess Lace Ladder Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment