Around the World in Knitted Socks
Amigurumi World: Seriously Cute Crochet
A Deadly Yarn
American Sniper - Double Dip for the Military Reading Challenge
B - Band of Brothers (still working on it) This one counts in the Military Reading Challenge.
Big Book of Knitted Monsters
Beyond Stitch and Bitch
C - Circular Knitting Workshop
Cast On, Kill Off
Cooking with Hot Flashes
D - Dyer Consequences
A Deadly Yarn (Almost Finished)
E- 11th Hour
F - Favorite Socks (6/26/13)
G - God Has Better Things to Do Than My Laundry.
Grimm's Fairy Tales.
H - Hardy Boys Top Ten Ways to Die
Hardy Boys Rocky Road
A Holiday Yarn
I - I Funny by James Patterson.
I Love Knitting
J - The Joy of Sox.
Journey to the Center of the Earth
K - Knit One, Kill Two.
Knitter's Book of Socks
Knits for Nerds
Knit Your Own Cat
Knit Your Own Dog
Knitting Into the Mystery
L - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (read this out loud with my girls)
M - Maze Keepers.
Middle School Get Me Out of Here
Murder of a Bookstore Babe
N - Needled to Death.
Never Knit Your Man a Sweater
O - One Ball Knits Purses: 20 Stylish Purses (6/26/13)
P - Prayer Shawl Companion
A Puzzle in a Pear Tree
S - Sasha, Extraordinary Daschund
The Silence of the Llamas
T - 200 Hundred Crochet Blocks
V - Vogue Knitting on the Go (6-30-2013)
W - The Wedding Shawl (finished 6/30/13)
Y - You Have the Right to Remain Puzzled.
Z - Zoo
Letters missing are Q, R, X.
Just one book finished off a letter. But I have others to finish. (Edited on 6/27/13 to add books that finished off more letters: W, O, F).
I am participating in the K12 summer reading challenge with my girls. They are to read 12 books over the summer. But one is struggling as she chose a very large book and doesn't really want to read it. The others are reading quite nicely.
I finally finished the 2nd Sock! Yay! They look great! My daughter refused to go to bed last night until they were finished because she wanted to wear them!
WIPS (reordered due to what is on needles and what I want to make):
1. Blue Prayer shawl - Worked on this a little today.
2. Holden Shawlette
3. Thorny KAL (obviously I am not knitting at same time as anyone else, but I still want to make it).
5. Love Birds
7. Fish Pouches (from Moogly)
8. Shark Pouches (also from Moogly)
9. My shawl (using yarn from friend)
10. An Afghan for my dad
11. An Afghan for my brother
12. An Afghan for my middle daughter
13. An Afghan for my oldest daughter
14. Circle Afghan for my husband.
15. Floppy Dog (gifts for Christmas)
16. Cross Afghan (this is in progress but I haven't been doing it as well I could have).
17. Rug for Bathroom (have yarn and started).
18. Hats for Christmas gifts
19. Scarves for Christmas gifts
20. Palindrome scarf for friend's birthday (have yarn and started and stopped due to color combos being too dark and restarted).