23 June 2013

Recipes that I want to make

I found these recipes on FaceBook and so I do not know who is supposed to be credited for them. I will gladly credit whomever is responsible. I tried saving to my page but FB decided it was too much and I cannot find other things I saved. So I am saving to my blog so that I can make these things for my family and I will let you know what my family thought. I did not develop these recipes, I just want to make them!

Cookie/Brownie Treat:

Preheat oven to 350; smoosh refrigerated cookie dough into the bottom of each well. Place Reese cup upside down on top of cookie dough (or an Oreo!). Top with prepared box brownie mix, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 18 minutes! HEAVEN

Pepperoni Rolls

7 Up Biscuits


Kitchen Notes:
I have made this danish using low fat cream cheese and splenda (sugar substitute) and it was delicious! Also, the amount of filling the original recipe calls for makes a VERY heavily filled danish. I have halved the filling using 1 package of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 whole egg, and a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract and it was still very good. If you use the half filling method, bake for closer to 30-35 minutes.

Oopsies

MOSQUITO REPELLENT

For those of you with Mosquito invasions. Here's an easy & pleasant repellent recipe you can make at home:

Combine in a 16 oz bottle:
... 15 drops lavender oil
3-4 Tbsp of vanilla extract
1/4 Cup lemon juice.
Fill bottle with water.
Shake and ready to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment