27 June 2013

Yum!

Okay, so today, I made the Pepperoni Rolls and the Brownie/Cookie Treat (I don't know what it is really called) and they were delicious! You should really try it. I will be making them for the picnics on the 3rd and 4th of July. The only change I have is that on the treat that instead of putting into the tins, put in cupcake paper first. I am still trying to get them out of my tins.

I am again going to reiterate. I am saving the recipes I want to try to this blog. I didn't write them and since I found them on FB, I don't really know where it came from. If you know, let me know and I will give due credit for it. But I found some more that I would really like to try.

Fruit Loop Shawl
Last Minute SlippersCrazy in Love Ring (for kids)
13 Knit Dishcloths
One Ball Cloche
Light Spectrum Afghan
In A Pinch Scarf
10 Hour Afghan
Days Gone By Shawl
Easy Man's Afghan
Twist Scarf
Crochet Shoulder Shrug
Easy Oven Mitts
Easy One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat
Cute Crochet Doll
Easy Baby Rattles
Waffle Dishcloth
Crochet Curtains
Simple Ear Warmer
Beginner Tote Bag
Circles in Squares Afghan

No comments:

Post a Comment