01 March 2011

It's Tuesday?

Really, it is Tuesday...Today, I went to school and worked with DD2's class on finishing their pirate flag. I would show a picture, but there are two girls from the class holding it and I am not allowed to post their pictures because it is a violation of their privacy, but the flag turned out really cute. It is interactive and 3D. They worked really hard on it and they are proud of it.

Yesterday, I worked with DD3's class. I did math with them. Then I took my daughter and my friends took their children/grandchildren and we went to McDonald's to play for awhile. There were a lot of children there.

Yesterday, we got the news that the Master Cylinder (on my husband's truck) and something else (note I didn't speak with mechanic) rusted out and that is why he cannot drive his truck (I am vehicleless until he gets his back!). It will cost $787 before the discount (AAA - got to love it) to get it fixed.

I need to run some errands and then I will be allowed to knit for the rest of the day (until my daughters get home and it is time for homework). Have a good Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment