28 February 2011

So very busy...

Too busy for knitting at times. Most of it has been driving back and forth. My mother-in-law has been moved into rehab and next week will be moved to a skilled nursing. Most of that is because of her motivation levels. Her sister-in-law (a nurse who is 3 years older than my husband) came into town and has been with her and has been working with her. She does have some control of her left arm back, but she isn't still no where near where she used to be. So please continue to pray for her and the family as they continue on this journey.

My children played their last basketball game of the season on Saturday. It was two very good games (my two older girls are on the same team and my youngest was on another team). All last week, I worked with my middle daughter's class to help them make their own pirate flag. We took picture of the whole class to put on the flag, they were wearing hats that they made and eye patches. They made a map (that I brought home to burn and water down to make it look old), to put on the flag. They made a treasure chest (I still need to get some "coins" to put in the chest). They made their own pirate insignia and I reminded them that their teacher is the Captain.

My husband's got-to-have-it truck broke down and I found some listings of places that work on Transmissions. This is the 2nd time he has picked out a vehicle that has broken (big breaks) within 6 months of him getting it. I am making him call the places that are listed and I will call AAA to get it towed to them.

Knitting time has been scarce. But I have still found some time to work on a prayer shawl.

Thanks for all the prayers for my mil and her family. They are appreciated. Have a good Monday.

1 comment: