27 March 2011

Some very Pretty March Days in 2011

We had some pretty days in March and when they fell on weekends, I took advantage and took my children out to get some fresh air. They loved and so did I. We went to the zoo many times and I was able to take some nice photos. I also took my youngest DD for a picnic with friends. Here are some photos from those gorgeous days.
A photo of a tiger. I love the expression on his face (I am guessing he).

A photo of a white lion. They are a gift from the magicians from Las Vegas who used lions in their act. I am drawing a blank on their names.

I love to watch the guerillas at the zoo. They are so interesting.

A flower that was already showing up when we were at the zoo.

There is a park near us that has a "spider web" for the children to climb on. At some point we looked up and most of the children at the park were on the web. It was so fun to watch them climbing around on it.

More spring flowers...beautiful yellows!

Gorgeous reds on the flower and the butterfly (this was indoors).

Squirrels were out and eating bulbs. This one let me get pretty close to take it's photo.

The zoo had it's fountain out and on.

Some days have been so warm that we have had our windows open and all three cats are in them!

March is almost over and then it is on into April. March 31st is Opening Day for Baseball and there will be parades and other activities in Cincinnati. So I will gladly stay away! April 1, is my anniversary. It will be 11 years that we have been together.

Spring Break is here and many people are already travelling. We are staying home. We will go places as weather permits, but we will stay home.

Make a note...April 16 through June 19 there will be the Butterflies of Brazil at Krohn Conservatory in Cincinnati. Lots of fun. Love to look at all those gorgeous and in some cases exotic butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment