22 March 2011

Prayer Shawl

Sometime ago, I mentioned that I was making a prayer shawl for a friend to give to mother's who lost their babies during or before childbirth. I just thought I would show off where I am at. This is also the shawl that fell out of my bag and landed on the ground.

Also, I finished a hat. Someone from church requested that I make some hats to be donated for a silent auction because some people liked the ones I made for my daughters so much. I finished one of those as well.

I also finished a dish cloth and a scarf (no photos yet), but I like when I am making progress. I will admit that on Sunday, I purchased more yarn (like I really needed more), but I did. I bought something with my mother-in-law in mind. I told my husband and he likes my choice and I will get to work on it posthaste.

Good Tuesday. Tomorrow, I will write about the 2nd Grade Music Concert for parents and maybe post some photos of all the little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment