01 August 2010

So much going on....

Let's see, we bought a new vehicle. My husband killed the Toyota one day on the way home from work. So we started the search. He found a Ford Truck and he is in heaven. He can't take all the girls with him, but he is happy. He can haul stuff again. So on Saturday he got to do just that. My friend found someone selling a Trampoline (full size and good shape and best of all a really good price). So I went and looked at it and bought it. Then he had to go pick it up and bring it home.

I went to the store today and bought three new chests (for use as dressers) for my daughters. They are very, very hard on their furniture and as a result we went from 3 to 2 and now we are at one broken dresser. So I searched online and found a store selling what I wanted for a price that I would be willing to pay. Went to the store today and purchased them. Now I have to wait for them to come to the store, so that I can return and pick them up and drag them home. Supposedly they come assembled. I will be shocked if they do. I have always had to build the dressers and that is what I am prepared to do.

Tonight, my husband and I built the trampoline for the girls. I told him that I think it would be best if we take it down before it snows so that we can keep it in good shape. Rebuild it every year. Also, it might keep idiot children from the neighborhood using it whenever they feel like it.

Today is Sunday and I am grateful that we had this day. Went to church this morning and the pastor had a very good sermon. The music was wonderful, but the children could not sit still through the whole service. It went even longer than it has in the past.

I made a friend through ancestry.com. He is a member of my husband's family, a very distant relative. He and I have been sharing photos and other things. My husband knows about the friendship and thinks it is funny that his family is reaching out to me and I only married into the family. I told him, it is because I have taken an interest in the family tree. I hope that we can get more photos together. It is good to have them. I printed one that he sent me, so I can give it to my mother-in-law. I know that she will like that.

I am still trying to finish things, but I work on it haphazardly. Since I cannot drive and knit at the same time, it is difficult. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I think the girls will not want to go anywhere except to the backyard to jump on the trampoline. They love this item and are excited about it. Have a good week. I will try to finish a few items and then get them up here and on ravelry.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment