18 August 2010

Difficult to write, knit or read...

Right now I have a child on my lap and I keep adjusting her so that I can read blogs that I like to follow. I keep trying to adjust her so that I can type (write this blog) and get pictures off my camera, but she is in a mood (actually all my DDs are in a mood). My DDs do not like to stay home for one day of rest. They like to go continually, although one is sleeping on the sofa and complaining of headaches (she doesn't like to stay hydrated) and one has to work on her homework for her hearing impairment (she doesn't like to do that) and the other won't keep her glasses on. It is very frustrating.

Monday, I took the girls to a park so that they could play. We were there for over an hour and it wasn't until we were ready to leave that someone showed up. It was a nice day and it wasn't really humid (like it had been for a long time) and there weren't any people at the park.

Tuesday, I took the girls to the pool so they could play in the water for awhile. Then in the afternoon, we went down to my friend's house and over to the farm behind her and the girls got another lesson on how to care for and ride horses. I took some photos, but as I said it is very difficult to do much with a child on my lap.

Hopefully, later I will be able to get the photos off the camera onto the computer and then I can post some of the photos from yesterday's lessons.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment