07 August 2010

Something Else Finished

I finished DD2's scarf. Her new one for winter. She chose the yarn from the enhanced stash and I worked on it. I had to restart her hat because I didn't like the way it was looking and the scarf that I started while waiting for my surgery had to be torn out (something to do with dropped stitches and stitches that I picked up from another row while trying to rescue it).

Yes, I had surgery. Minor procedure for exploratory purposes. I have been having a problem with something for awhile and so before making decisions, I have to have tests to see if there is something else going on first. I will see doctor again in two weeks and we get to make the decision. But for today, I will be resting some and then taking a walk with my family, It is a nice day outside.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment