20 August 2010

Horse Back Riding Photos

As promised here are the photos of my DDs riding on a horse. They loved every moment of it. The loved taking care of the horse and saddling the horse and most of all riding the horse.
Also, this week, I took my daughters to a park that we haven't visited in awhile and to Kings Island (each girl got to choose a ride and then we came home). Today, I took my youngest to the Optical store to have her glasses examined and a new lens ordered for her glasses. My youngest had to get glasses this summer and the glasses have been left lying around the house. Fortunately for us, they are insured. But we have to pay a small price. Since the glasses cost over $200 the first time, the replacement lens was only 1/10 of the price we paid first time ($25). It seems the cause of the damage to her glasses is that a cat has been chewing on the frames and the lens. Who would have thought that one of my cats would eat a pair of glasses. When I was in college one of my parents dogs chewed up my glasses, but never my cats! We just aren't sure which cat it is. So we have to find a new place to keep her glasses so that the cats don't chew on them. Oh well. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment