14 August 2010

More Finished projects

I have finished three projects and started working on a pattern for my DD3 and DN3 (neice). They are both about the same size and I make my girls new hats and scarves yearly and I will be including my neice in this as well.

But for now I have finished a scarf for a friend, a dishcloth for a bil and a hat for a friend's baby. I would like to thank RaAnn Clegg and Henya for their wonderful patterns and sharing them.

I made a Navy Eagle Dishcloth. My husband and brothers-in-law all served in the Navy and served on submarines. I truly appreciate your skill in making this pattern.

I would also like to thank Henya of Chicken Stitches for her wonderful Got Milk Hat pattern. I have a friend who has a very tiny baby (just 3 months old and smaller than my babies at 3 months) and so I made this pattern. It is fun and not frilly. Both of which my friend requested. I hope that she sends me a picture of her baby wearing the hat.

I also finished a scarf using yarn given to me by a lady from church. Her husband got a job in another area and they have to move. She didn't want to move all her yarn and so I received her yarn and have been using it frequently to make scarves.

I am continuing to work on an 3 afghans, 2 hats and 2 scarves. I really need to finish a few things quickly. Thank God, school starts soon!!! I will be able to work on more then and I need to finish my neice's hat soon because I want it in time for her birthday.

Good Weekend All!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy! The hat looks wonderful! I am so happy you liked the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did love it. I really enjoyed making it. I really hope that the baby's mother enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete