25 July 2010

Project Count

I thought I would do a project count and found that it was too much.

1. Dishcloth (for brother-in-law)
2. Hat (restarted for DD2)
3. Scarf for DD3
4. Scarf for Niece (in MD)
5. Afghan for brother-in-law (MD)
6. Afghan for sister's live in boyfriend
7. Afghan for couple leaving our church to move to WV.
8. Clown for Niece (MD)
9. Penguin for Niece (MD)
10. Scarf for #1 Niece
11. Scarf for #2 Niece
12. Hat for husband.
13. Socks for DD1
14. Socks for DD2
15. Socks for DD3

I was reading my At Knit's End by Stephanie Pearl McPhee. This quote comes to mind because it is why I have so much on needles at this time. I was given a few bags of yarn from the lady (the couple moving to WV) from our church who didn't want to move so much yarn with her. By the way, here is the quote: "You know you knit too much when....Your friends and family know that you will always accept yarn sight unseen. Garage sale yarn, yarn from cleaned out basements, other knitters' cast offs, any yarn at all." - At Knit's End by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee

No comments:

Post a Comment