10 August 2009

My Friend Elaine



My friend Elaine, is someone I have known since high school. She takes some awesome photos and she has let me copy them to my computer and print them for the children when they want copies. She takes photos of animals, nature, and family and friends. She has fun and loves what she is doing. So I am using one of her photos on the top of my Blog, because I have never seen a panda (one day when we finally get to the National Zoo in Washington, DC that will happen) and I love pandas. I think they are very cute animals.

Here are some more of her photos. Her name is Elaine Kallmeyer-Oestricher (? on spelling of her married name).





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so very talented! Don't ever stop taking your photos! Don't ever stop doing what you love.

      Delete