05 March 2009

Welcome

I have been trying to figure out the best way to share recipes and patterns with friends. It seems that the best way to do this is to have a blog. So welcome to my sharing space. I hope that you are able to find something that helps you.

Below is the first pattern I feel like sharing. It is simple to make and easy to carry along.

Book Worms:
Crochet Hook I
Any yarn (best is nothing fancy)

Chain 55
Place 3 dc in the 3rd from the hook and then each after this. It will curl. Stop when you have placed 3 dcs in 20 chains. Tie off. Make a pom-pom or a tassel (whichever you like best) and attach to the the end of the chain. Hide the tie offs.

You have just created your first book worm. You can make quite a few with one skein of yarn or you can just use leftovers from other projects. This can be given to anyone or use it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment