08 March 2009

Train Ride and Knitting (crocheting) in Public

I live near the Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad and I have a friend (who also goes to church with me) who works on the train. I was talking to him about a day geared towards those who knit or crochet. He loved the idea and he wanted to get an idea of how much interest it would garner. So now I am posting all over the place trying to get people interested in this. It would probably be best if we could do this on Knit in Public Day...a train ride dedicated to Chicks (and Guys) with Sticks. People sitting around Lebanon, Ohio knitting in the public squares while waiting for their ride on the train. A nice country train ride and a chance to meet others who enjoy this activity and lives near by. If you read this and would like to see the LMMRR follow through call 513-933-8022.

No comments:

Post a Comment