11 March 2009

Life with Sick Kids

Well we have moved on to another week with illness in the house. I gave up counting how many weeks it has been since we had everyone healthy all at once. Let's just say that 5 months ago was the last time everyone was healthy. My oldest girl has some illness that has caused her a sore throat, so bad she only whispers, a cough that prevents sleep and causes vomitting and last but not least a fever, getting higher every day. What does this mean...no sitting without someone sitting on me. Two children demanding my attention and last but not least, another child exhibiting symptoms that she is also now starting to get ill. This really cuts into time that I need for other things. Laundry becomes a challenge because I end up doing more than 2 loads a day. I also start laundry a lot earlier in the morning on these days as well. I know that this too shall pass, but I wonder what next. Well, the children are finally sleeping (including the sick one), so it's time for a little knitting/crocheting. Too much to do, too little time to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment