26 February 2017

Working on so many things....

I have to empty out my email...it has become overwhelming. I know that many of the patterns are starting to be duplicates, and I can just delete without really looking through them all, but there are new ones, once and awhile.

I have to finish 2 blankets, so I can move onto another blanket. I need to finish socks, for my nephew, love that kid. I need to finish hats. My friend and I decided that we wanted to make hats and scarves (and buy gloves or mittens for cheap) and hang them on a tree where kids are who might need them and let them take them off and enjoy them. I think that would be something that would help benefit the area. I know some kids get to the stage of not wearing because it isn't cold, but when it is cold, you really need these things. It would fun to have them out and available.

Friday, we were told a horrendous storm was going to move through and it got a little colder than it has been. The storm happened and it has been windy, but overall the storm was not that bad. I worked on the laundry all Thursday night and Friday day. It is a never ending cycle. I can remember when it was just my husband and I, I would do the laundry on Sunday while he slept. I would get it all finished and put away. It was easier. Now that we have children and so many pets (aka fur babies) I do laundry almost daily. If I don't do it, it is more than usual and takes longer into the night.

I am also hunting for fun history things for my kids to research. I found 83 already and I want to find so many more. I think they will have a blast with these. I am also thinking that I may want to research things that are mysteries in science (or were....they have to use research to learn about it).

Afghans:
Country Charm
Hearts Afghan
Dhurrie Inspired Throw
Gerber Daisy Aghan
Peruvian Afghan
Bars and Stripes
Northern Motif Afghan
Bold and Bright Lapghan
Colorful Knit Throw

Baby:
Cozy Cables Blanket

Bags:
Rainbow Happy Bag

Boot Cuffs:
Brooklyn Boot Cuffs
Celtic Passion Boot Cuffs

Cowls/Scarves:
Coral Crocodile Cowl
Ocean Air Scarf
Pattern Island Lace

Gloves/Mittens:
Stadium Mitts
Frozen Mittens

Hats/Headbands:
Scrap Buster Hat
Anna Hat
Four Winds Hat
First Knit Hat
Basketweave Sparkle
Nice and Easy
Audrey Hat
Rainbow Stripe Beanie
Sandoval Hat
Arctic Sunset Cable Hat
Grammy's Hat
Braided Beanie
Comfy Cozy Hat
Rick Rack Braided Hat
Cable Crush Winter Hat

House/Decor:
Draft Dodger
Crochet Organizer for Chairs

Kitchen/Bath:
Ripple Potholder
Not Your Mum's Hotpad
Milk and Cookies Hotpad
Let's Get Cooking Hotpad
Old Fashioned Hotpad
Coffee Hotpad

Shawls/Wraps:
After the Storm Shawlette
Easy Lace Triangle
Lavender Blooms Shawl
Sun Shawl

Tops:
Notched Hem Top
Feather and Fan Ribbed Tee
Enchanted Knit Top


No comments:

Post a Comment