19 February 2017

Weekend? Are you Sure?

Some say that this is the beginning of the weekend, but I am going to question that. I guess because I am always doing something. I have about 6 or more loads of laundry to do today, I need to go through the emails some more and clear more out. I need to do my Bible readings (and get caught up) and I need to fill bird feeders. My girls are wanting to enter another baking contest (there is one a year at a nearby library...Washington-Centerville....they have different groups, kids and teens) and they want to practice some different things and see what they end up liking. I finished 2 books and I need to finish a few more, I just can't decide which one I want to work on next. I need to work on the socks for my nephew, but every time I sit, I am being pestered by my critters to love on them. (It never ends, but I love them so very much). What is your favorite baked good and where did you find the recipe?

Sicilian Cannoli

I haven't had much time to work on emptying the email and I am dreading seeing how bad it is. I am certain that it is over 200, I know that I can get it down quickly, I just need to work on it.

Here is something fun, it is a CAL Calendar and has daily things to make. Here is a Stash Buster. It will help you use up all those small amounts of left over yarn that you just cannot throw away. Here is a link to Moogly Blog and her Hookin' on Hump Day. I saved this one because it had some things I am interested in making. Then I also found the "Look Books" from Yarnspirations. They are fun and full of great patterns.

Afghans:
I Love Color
Crocodile Rock Baby Blanket
Spell Binding Ripple
Magnolia Afghan
Pinal Afghan
Wavelength Afghan
Ultimate Festive Throw
Ferris Wheel Baby Throw
Faeries Sampler
Most Refreshing Throw
Country Charm Blanket
Enough Love to Go Around Square
Make It Quick Afghan uses very thick yarn and larger hook, so would be a very quick afghan to make.
Amish Bars Throw
New Favorite Afghan  (from Lion Brand)
Native American Blanket
World's Fastest Afghan
Alaskan Blue Tunisian Blanket
Long Live the Queen Throw
Chunky Throw
Chevron Granny
Flower Power
Tunisian Entrelac Throw

Amigurumi/Toys:
Loom Knit Bear

Baby:
Bunny Lovey
Pink Petals Baby Afghan
Baby Twister Blanket
Continuous Color Baby Blanket
Charlie Baby Bootees
Baby Hat

Bags:
Idea Bag
Drawstring Bag
Swirls and Stripes Mosaic
Glam Girl Knit Clutch
Brigitte Shopping Bag - My sil lives in an area that charges you for bags, so she likes these kinds of things.

Boot Cuffs:
Boot Toppers

Cowls/Scarves:
Sparkly Ocean Infinity Scarf
Cowl of Many Colors
Bright Diamonds Cowl
Dragon Skin Scarf
District 12 Cowl Wrap
Susan's Scarf

Gloves/Mittens:
May Flower Mittens
Fox in Snow Mittens
Orange Tabby Mittens
Norwegian Kitten Mittens
Spring is Coming Cuffs

Hats/Headbands:
Minty Morning Headband
Messy Bun Hat
I feel pretty hat
Owl Hat
Quirky Hat
Amazing Grace Headband
Bright Style Hat
American Beauty
Blister Stitch Hat
Brick Road Hat
Susan's Slouch Hat

Kitchen/Bath:
Heart Scrubbers
Flower Hotpad
Flower Burst Dishcloth
Mr Puffy Tea Cozy
Sunflower Dish Cloth
Citrus Slice Dishcloth
Color Block Dishcloth

Shawls/Wraps:
See You Soon
Silver Moon Shrug
Evening Shadows
Country Cottage Shawl
Asymmetrical Shawl
Starry Night Shawl

Slippers/Socks:
Crochet Socks
Undecided Slippers
Mirror Socks
Dorm Boot Slippers
Deluxe Dorm Boot

Sweater:
Sandhurst Sweater
District 12 Sweater

Valentines:
Candy Heart
Yarn Valentines

No comments:

Post a Comment