10 February 2017

Friday is Here!

Tonight, I am reading, we are to have a Snow Moon (February Full Moon), a comet and an eclipse. Should be fun to see. I am also going to try and get some of these emails removed, again. They grow faster than I can remove them. I am also sitting at my back window with one of my cats, watching a bird eating from the feeder. We don't have as many birds as previous years, it seems the hawks view this as prime feeding area and it keeps the birds a little more concealed.

What is your Friday shaping up to look like?

Afghans:
Irish Shamrocks Afghan
Kata Square
Ripples of Happiness
Diamond Petals Square

Boot Cuffs:
Moroccan Midnight Boot Cuffs
Crochet Boot Cuffs - Tunisian
Moonshadows Boot Cuffs
Two Toned Boot Cuffs - I had to use the wayback machine for this pattern.
Easiest Boot Cuffs

CAL/KAL:
2016 CAL Groovyghan - I started, now I just need to finish.

Christmas/Winter:
Santa Minion
Little Christmas Stockings
Frozen Friend Stocking
Christmas Tree Coffee Cup Cozy
Christmas Gift Card-igans
Snowbird Mantle Toppers

Cowl/Scarves:
Easy Leaves
Cuddly Cat Scoodie
Chevron Infinity Scarf
Bricks and Lattice Scarf
Crochet Infinity Scarf
Child's Hooded Scarf
Cabled Cowl for Men
Altimeter Scarf
Double Basketweave Cowl

Gloves/Mittens:
Doug Fir Mittens
Falling Leaves Mittens
Alice Inspired Fingerless Mitts

Hats/Headbands:
Knit Beanie
Classic Slouch Beanie
French Trapper Knit Hat
No Hat Hair Hat
Easy Beanie
Susan's Slouch
Purple Haze Knit
All Grown Up Striped Slouch
Dimpled Eyelet Hat
Unicorn Hat for child.
Cable Crown Headband
Basic Ribbed Hat
Dad Hat
Sandoval Hat
Morel Hat
Shades of Grey Beanie

Kitchen:
9-11-01 Dishcloth
Cat Cozy - very fun and cute.
Strawberry and Cream Kitchen Sets - fun, fun, fun.
Crazy Eights Dishcloth
Christmas Tree Potholder
Sister Hearts

St. Patrick's Day/March:
Rufus the Leprechaun

Shawls/Wraps:
Filomena Shawl
Kanak
Summertime Shawl
Showoff Boomerang - I want to make this one. I love how it looks. Wonder how it would look with Caron Cakes.
Wales Wedge Shawlette
Ocean Elegance Shawl
Candy Apple Shawl
Spring Elements Shawl - very pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment