02 October 2016

October, Fall and Ponchos

When I was younger, I loved ponchos. I would wear them as much as I could. I still have them in a cedar chest, but my girls didn't like them and wouldn't wear them. I love fall and the warm weather knits, especially afghans. This blog though will only have ponchos.

Turtleneck Knit Poncho - I love the look of this one.
Cozy Artisan Poncho - I like this one, too.
Crochet Crowd Poncho - pattern, with tutorial and uses 2 Yarn Cakes.

Rockland Poncho
Voyager Poncho
Cozy Pocketed Knit Poncho
Scarlet Poncho
Basic Summer Poncho
Irish Patterned Poncho
Trinity Knit Poncho
Game Day Knit Poncho
Tis the Season to Wear Ponchos
Reversible Brioche Poncho .
Cozy Hooded Poncho
Raffinement Poncho should work up quick since the yarn is thick.
Girls and Grannies Poncho
Fall Poncho
Cozy Cowl Poncho
Fall Poncho CAL for kids
Cowl Hooded Poncho
Perfectly Paris Poncho
Mosaic Sunset Poncho

Links for Ponchos



No comments:

Post a Comment