21 October 2016

Chinese Year Zodiac

When I was in college, I found a great Chinese restaurant near the college. I loved going there with friends. The food was delicious and they told me what I could order that wouldn't cause me to have an allergic reaction. I loved looking at the Chinese Zodiac. Recently, in my email came links for patterns that would match up with the Chinese Zodiac. So saving these for me for sometime to make for my girls. I know that they will have something fun. 


Year of the Rat  -  Cat and Mouse Throw 

Year of the Ox  -  Zodiacs Ox C2C Throw 

Year of the Tiger -  Thick Textured Scarf 

Year of the Rabbit - Crochet Filet Bunny Afghan 

Year of the Dragon - Ruffles and Pink are for Girls 

Year of the Snake - Snake Scarf - this came in a calendar I have and I have made it many times. 

Year of the Horse - Rocking Horse Baby Afghan 

Year of the Goat - Totes McGoats -from Moogly Blog and absolutely adorable. 

Year of the Monkey - Monkey Motif Afghan 

Year of the Rooster - Chick Ornaments 

Year of the Dog - Crochet Doggy Blanket 

Year of the Pig - Pig Applique Square 



Patchwork Zodiac Afghan - Zoodiacs C2C Afghan  - this is adorable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment