30 September 2016

Clean out the Emails

I mentioned that Yahoo has been hacked....well my email has continued to grow with pattern links and I still want to get the ones I want saved somewhere and I think Yahoo email may have to be eliminated. I hope to get the emails going to another address quickly and then I am just going to stop looking at the yahoo address. This is the 3rd time in a year that this address has had issues. I have changed my password every 3 months, then every 3 weeks, I use a password generator that uses letters, upper and lower case, numbers and symbols and 16 (not 8, 10, 12) digits. It is random in some respects and then I do make changes to make it more random. I realize that in a math respect there is no true randomness, but I try.

As winter starts to come in, I start thinking about hats, scarves, mittens, gloves, afghans. Basically, anything that will help to keep me and my family warm. I love the fall and all the colors. I look forward to having the windows open once in awhile to let the house air out (especially after a kid burns some food - everyone does it, we just take turns). But really like things to wear. I also really enjoy my time with friends and laughing and joking and just knitting/crocheting. We have so much fun sitting at a table in Burger King (that is our place of choice as they have a Coke Freestyle) and we laugh and talk and accomplish so much. My friend is making cowls and they are absolutely gorgeous and she does such nice work.

Afghans/Squares:
Monet Afghan
Granny Ripple Afghan
Golden Years Crochet Blanket - for laps
Millionaire's Afghan
Stadium Blanket
Easy Log Cabin Afghan
Lacy Shell Afghan - I think this will be my next afghan project. I love shells and this is so pretty.
Cozy Striped Blanket
Color Block Afghan
Lone Star Square
People of the Water Fish Square
Tau Crochet Lion Lovey
Suzy Snowflake Afghan
Snowfall Square
Victorian Lace
Downton Abbey Inspired Afghan
'60's Mod Throw
Chevron Afghan

Christmas/Winter:
Murray the Reindeer
Crochet Nativity - I know I have saved this one before, but it is something I really want to make for my husband. He loves hand made things and he loves Christmas. Yep, I got a good guy.
Littlest Angel Christmas Ornament

Cowl/Scarf:
Lattice Cowl - supposed to be very fast knit
District 12 Cowl and Wrap - This is supposed to be based on something Katniss wore in "The Hunger Games" movies.
Catherine Wheel Scarf - another from Mikey and it is adorable.
Rustic Lace Cowl

Gloves/Mittens:
Moufles Marque D'Amour - color work mittens with initials
Fox in the Snow Mittens - more color work.

Walden's Wood Mitts - fingerless mittens.

Halloween/Fall:
Hanging Crochet Skeleton

Hat/Headband:
Knit Slouchy Hat and Scarf - unisex.
Candy Corn Slouchy Hat - for kids, just in time for Halloween.
Grey and White Hat
Checkered Hat - more colorwork...simpler for learning, I think.
Color Work Hat - free Ravelry download and another simple pattern for learning color work.
Quick Knit Beanie
Starburst Beret
Easy Slouchy Beanie
Pop Star Slouch Hat
Slip Stitch Husband Hat
Burgandy Breeze Cable Hat
Arctic Sunset Winter Cable Hat
Cable Crush Winter Hat
King Queen Baby Hats
Wickerwork Hat
Wine Harvest Headband

Kitchen:
Flower Hotpad

Links:
Knit Picks - patterns that are free.

Shawls:
Blue Jeans and Moonbeams Shawl
Tristan Eyelet Lace Shawl
Grand Canyon Wrap
Magic Multicolored Shawl

Socks/Slippers:
Soccasins

Toys:
Hermione the Unicorn
Neila the Koala

Tutorials:
Planned Pooling for Crochet


No comments:

Post a Comment