01 April 2016

Easter Week - The week After Easter

So far we have stayed home and vegged (my husband had things he had to do and I was doing laundry, all the bed clothes and clothing). Then Tuesday, we went to COSI. The girls love going to COSI and it is a good place to spend some time when it isn't Spring Break for all the state. It was crowded...so are many other places. Wednesday, I am cutting my grass and getting an egg delivery. I have a friend who has chickens and she has fresh eggs and is selling them. I am so excited. I have not had fresh eggs. Thursday and Friday are predicted by the weather people to be rainy. Wednesday is a good day to cut grass and play at the park or hike or do something! Friday is also my shopping day. Since the Lebanon store that I used to frequent hasn't been good at keeping things on the shelves and the management had the nerve to tell me I should feel guilty for buying a product until it was gone, I don't go there as much. I now go to 4 or 5 stores to get all that I need for the 2 weeks. It is also my anniversary. A great day to celebrate. This weekend, we are just going to do things around the house. Take it easy and wait for the new week to begin.

Afghan
Traditional Cable Knit Afghan
Lapghan
Mitred Squares Afghan
Striped Star Afghan
Dresden Plate Throw
Brightly Colored Tunisian Throw
Shades of Sunset Afghan
Prairie Star Afghan
Bavarian Rainbow Afghan
Nantucket Afghan

Baby:
Hershey Kiss Newborn Hat
Sock Yarn Baby Booties
Baby Textured Socks
Cowboy Booties
Daffodil Sock
Exploding Flower Baby Blanket
Baby Giggles Afghan

Bags:
Grocery Tote Bag
Hanging Basket
Breezy Tote
Wavy Messenger Bag
On the Go Knit Bag
Chevron Market Bag
Purple Purse Pattern
Rose Briar Bag - just a tote bag


Christmas:
Little Knit Stockings Ornament
Noel Knit Sweater Ornament
Polar Bear Hat
Snowman Mug Hug
Holiday Balls Throw
Funky Santa
Santa Minion Ornament 
Santa Gnome Ornaments
Santa Hot Pad
Crocheted Nativity Set
Stocking with Mitten pocket
Crochet Snowman Family
Snowman Baby Bib
Crochet Snowman Hat

Flowers:
Crochet Wedding Flower Bouquet
3 Layer Crochet Flower

Gloves/Mittens:
Zig Zag Mittens
Beginner Thumb Mittens

Hats:
Cable Knit Hat and Scarf Set
C is for Cookie Hat for children...This is a really cute pattern and the author took it down, but courtesy of the wayback machine, I was able to get it on here.
Where's Wally Hat Another cute hat for kids.

Just for Fun:
PMS Survival Kit
Itsy Bitsy Spider - April Fool's is coming....make a lot of these and put them in a kid's bed and then ask them if they want you to get the spiders out of their bed before they turn in....if they are like mine, they will scoff....then find these.

Kitchen:
Fish Dishcloth
Flower Dishcloth
Crochet Angel Dishcloth...Tutorial
Old Fashioned Pot Holder
Daisy Teapot Cozy
Leaf Washcloth

Scarf:
Pleated Pattern Scarf
Diagonal Scarf
Old Flames Scarf

Shawls:
Hills and Valleys Shawl
Across the Galaxy Shawl
Stockingette Stitch Shawlette

Squares:
People of the Water Fish Granny

Toys:
Crochet Pacman and ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment