11 March 2016

Friday, Finally

This week has been so very busy. I have had something every day this week and I am trying a new curriculum with the girls. I am uncertain if this will work with them, but I plan on trying. If it fails, I will be trying something else. I read that it takes awhile to find what works for each groups homeschool, but I won't be sending them back, I don't want to lose my children because of the bullying that I know is out of control in our school district.

My husband and I and our children, took our fathers (and my husband's brother) out to a fish fry in Ludlow, KY. It was a really good meal. The Knights of Columbus did a really nice job and the prices were good for feeding all 8 of us. My middle was shocked at how much she got for her meal. She was not able to finish the meal and we lived too far away to package it up and take it home. It was good to see the dads again and we had a good time.

Afghan:
Log Cabin Arrow Throw - crochet
Celtic Weave Blanket
Color Lovers Crochet Afghan
Star Shell Afghan

Amigurumi:
Cinderella Crochet very cute little doll

Baby:
Crochet Converse

Bags:
Hexagon Market Bag
Making Waves Water Bottle Holder - I need to make about 4 of these to encourage my girls to drink more water.

Children:
Pound Puppy Slippers

Easter:
Crochet Bunny - this is a very cute bunny.
Chocolate Bunny Amigurumi
Carrot Basket
Pretty Pastel Easter Basket

Just For Fun:
Essential Draft Dodger - cute puppy

Kitchen:
Ripple Pot Holder
Milk and Cookies Crochet Hot Pad

Mittens/Gloves:
Wicked Knit Mittens very pretty and fun.


Socks:
Knee High Boot Socks
Fun, Multicolor Crochet Sock
Lacey Toe Up Socks


Birthstone Labeled Patterns:
  1. January: Garnet -Gorgeous!
  2. February: Amethyst
  3. March: Aquamarine -This Month!
  4. April: Diamond
  5. May: Emerald
  6. June: Pearl
  7. July: Ruby -My Birthstone!
  8. August: Peridot
  9. September: Sapphire
  10. October: Opal
  11. November: Topaz -Reader Favorite!
  12. December: Turquoise 

No comments:

Post a Comment