02 March 2016

2nd of March, still a Lion

Yesterday, hard rains, thunderstorms and windy. Today, cold and snow. Yep, it is March. Tomorrow would have been my mom's birthday, our first without her. Lots of firsts when you lose someone.

Today, I was looking at FB and their on this date app showed me some links that I had saved awhile ago, but because I wasn't saving and deleting at the time, they were hidden, time to save them here.

Homeschool:
Tina's Dynamic Homschool Blog she has some wonderful, helpful things on her blog.
Math Calendars
Math Blog
Acid + Base = Reaction
Susan Evans Homeschool Blog

Afghans:
Chevron Stripes
Stripes and Waves Afghan
Slip Stitch Afghan
Mermaid Afghan
Deck the Halls Throw

Amigurumi:
2000 Free Amigurumi Patterns - Horse only
2000 Free Amigurumi Patterns - all the links
Miffed White Bird
2000 Free Amigurumi Patterns - Horses (plural)

Animals:
Crocheted Cat Toy

Bags:
Purple Tote

Christmas:
Crocheted Nativity
Snow Swirl Ornaments

Cowl:
Forest Glad Cowl
Fisherman's Rib Cowl and Scarf

Dishcloth:
Turkey Drumstick Dishcloth
Turkey Day Dishcloths

Hat:
Chunky Cable Knit Hat
Spin Cycle Hat
Rib Flat Hat
Purple Plum Hat
Brain Waves Beanie - the owner requests donations to favorite charity.

Just for Fun:
Wine Charms

Mitts/Gloves:
Fingerless Mitts
Purple Texting Mitts
Cable Experiment Gloves
Cartridge Rib Fingerless Mitts
Thrummed Mittens
Seed Stitch Mittens

Pot Holder:
Turkey Pot Holder

Scarf:
Irish Shepherd Scarf
Reversible Circles of Lace Scarf
Aesthetic Hooded Scarf
Cat Hooded Scarf
Stashbuster Crochet Scarf
Snake Scarf - I originally found this pattern in a calendar pattern a day. I had made this many times for my oldest who loves snakes and she has been sharing with my youngest, who also loves snakes.

Shawls:
Recession Wrap

I am below 1500, finally, in the emails. I will continue to work on this as it makes things easier to find patterns that I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment