25 February 2016

Mr Lemoncello and Dr Libris

Last year, my younger two children were given "Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library," by Chris Grabenstein. It was a really good read. (I read most everything my kids read, but now that they are older and read all kinds of different books and it is 3 to 1, I try to get to most things.) At the time, I found out that he also had a book called, "The Island of Dr. Libris." I made a note to find the book and read it and see if the girls would read it, too. Not a problem. We found the book and read it. It was fun and had some really interesting parts to it. While we were reading it, we found out that in January of this year, "Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics" was released. We went on a search to find a copy to read. Found it at the Lebanon Public Library and I finished the book after midnight and my children are in the process of reading it, also. They take turns reading it and use different colored post it notes to mark their place. They are enjoying the story as well. Tonight, we found out that the book is the next book club book for my youngest (the older girls are in a teen book club). She is excited to participate in a program after the book is read. I do recommend reading any of these books by Chris Grabenstein. They are fun reads and at the end of the books, the author lists the books that were used or mentioned. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment