11 September 2015

September 2015 is Here

I saw where someone had made flowers and put them in a vase. I thought this would be a good way to have flowers like the ones that were in my mom's wreaths (which we got rid of on Monday). If I make enough I can make sure the girls all have some in their rooms.

Daffodils
Lily of the Valley
Roses - mom's wreaths had white roses and red and pink
Gardenia
Double Crochet Flowers - they look like roses
Gratitude Flowers
Crocheted Flowers
Spring Daisy
Crochet Flowers
Crochet Flowers Links
Crocodile Stitch Flower

Also, I love to make pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes. I use a lot of spices when I bake, so when I saw this on FB, I just knew I had to save it! To make your own pumpkin pie spice this is what you need: DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice ~ 1 tablespoon ground ginger, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, 2 tablespoons cinnamon, 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves, 1 teaspoon allspice. Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container. - this is from Rita Helms Shearer

Homemade Butterfingers - this was one of my favorite candy bars. 

Hooty Owl Crochet Baskets - these are so cute. 

Mystery Crochet Along - from the Crochet Crowd. I did the Mike the Monster one. Now, I will make this one. Not sure who will get it. 

Crocheted Owls - one of my girls is really getting into these. 

Fanciful Pot Holders - I might make a few of these as gifts and for around my house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment