05 September 2015

More Reading - 16 Books for August

I really do enjoy reading. My list for reading, the books that I own, and the library books that I continually borrow, gets longer every day. I continue to save lists of books that I might read, get my girls to read, or even just actually will read.

16 Books to Read in August this is from the reading room. Best place to look for a synopsis.

 1. "Fishbowl" by Bradly Somer
 2. "Make Your Home Among Strangers" by Jennine Capo Crucet
 3. "Let Me Tell You" by Shirley Jackson
 4. "In a Dark, Dark Wood" by Ruth Ware
 5. "George" by Alex Gino
 6. "Infinite Home" by Kathleen Alcott
 7. "Days of Awe" by Lauren Fox
 8. "The Dust that Falls from Dreams" by Louis de Bernieres
 9. "Never, Always, Sometimes" by Adi Alsaid
10. "Still Life in Las Vegas" by James Sie
11. "The Day the Crayons Came Home" by Drew Daywalt
12. "Everybody Rise" by Stephanie Clifford
13. "Fortune Smiles" by Adam Johnson
14. "Last Bus to Wisdom" by Ivan Doig
15. "Eileen" by Ottessa Moshfegh
16. "A Window Opens" by Elisabeth Egan


No comments:

Post a Comment