05 September 2015

Book Series

I saw where there was a list of books that are series, more than one and same author(s) and characters. It was a question to see how many have been read.

Series Books
1.       The Magic Tree House by Mary Pope Osborne – I have read these books with my girls. They loved them.
2.       Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park – I read these when my sister was little and again with my girls.
3.       The Young Elites by Marie Lu
4.       Warriors by Erin Hunter
5.       His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
6.       Discworld by Terry Pratchett
7.       A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin
8.       Harry Potter by J K Rowling – I loved these books. I gave my first set (before all were out) to my nephew, but I bought new copies and continued to collect and read them.
9.       The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – I saw the movie before I read the books. I bought the 1st book and have borrowed the 2nd two.
10.   Twilight by Stephanie Meyers
11.   Divergent by Veronica Roth
12.   Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan – my girls loved these books. I have yet to read them, but I will.
13.   Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James
14.   The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
15.   Robert Langdon by Dan Brown – I have read one of these books.
16.   Millennium by Stieg Larsson
17.   Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
18.   Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
19.   The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien – I have a few copies of these books but have not read them yet.
20.   A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket – I have read one or two of these.
21.   Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
22.   Little House by Laura Ingalls Wilder – I have read quite a few of these when I was young.
23.   Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene – I have read many of these and still read them with my girls.
24.   Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
25.   Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich
26.   The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
27.   The Dark Tower by Stephen King
28.   The Maze Runner by James Dashner
29.   Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
30.   Goosebumps by R. L. Stine – I read some of these when my sister was little
31.   Ramona by Beverly Cleary – I read these when I was little and again with my girls.
32.   Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
33.   Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar
34.   Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
35.   Alex Cross by James Patterson
36.   The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
37.   James Bond by Ian Fleming – I will read a few of these books. I never really liked the movies, but I will always read a book.
38.   How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell – I have read a few of these with the girls after the first movie came out.
39.   Sweet Valley High by Francine Pascal
40.   The Selection by Kiera Cass
41.   The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
42.   The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
43.   Jack Reacher by Lee Child
44.   Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
45.   Pendergast by Douglas Preston
46.   Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
47.   The Tudor Court by Philippa Gregory
48.   In Death by Nora Roberts and J D Robb (same author different names)

49.   Women’s Murder Club by James Patterson – I have read almost all, I think I am only one away from the whole series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment