24 August 2013

WIP Update

Just a quick note. If you are checking blog regularly, you might want to go back and look at old posts, because in order to keep the posts down a little when it comes to the links for patterns. There are so many that I want to make and so many out there to make and sharing them and keeping them somewhere where I can access them easier. Mostly, the updates are on the posts that have a link patterns on it.

It has been awhile, since I posted things that I have finished. Mostly because I didn't want anyone to see what I had made, but I don't think they are looking at this blog, so it can be posted here.

 I made this Kindle Cover Case, recently. It is very simple and looks good holding onto the Kindles. It is called a TARDIS Kindle Case. It is not as good as the person who designed, but a first for me and looks pretty good.

Prayer shawls for a cousin and her daughter. I use a very simple pattern from a book by Debbie Macomber and it is on her website. It is called a Triangular Prayer Shawl.

Matador Hat for a friend who was helping her friend make a new costume for a program in the Kenton County Fair. I designed and made this. I didn't write it down as I went because I had to get it finished.

This is another Triangular Prayer Shawl, same one from Debbie Macomber, just different yarn.

This is a very simple Prayer Shawl that is just a cast on, knit all rows and stop at wingspan.
 
Scrunchies I made for my girls.

 


This is another version of the secret message scarf. It says "Love You." I will not write this in pattern because I did not like how it turned out (although my daughter loves it).

No comments:

Post a Comment