10 June 2009

We are Going on an Adventure

Today, we are going to my mother-in-laws to help her with some projects. So while we are doing this, we are going to leave my van with the mechanic who is closer to her house than mine. He is going to put some new tires on the van. To do this we then have to take a bus (the area in which we live has no public transportation - if you don't have a vehicle, you travel by foot or bike). The girls have never traveled on public transportation and so they are in for an adventure. Then we will walk from the stop to my mother-in-laws (I am hoping that there isn't a storm). The girls are so excited that they woke up early this morning. We have also assigned them "secret agent names." My oldest is Agent Blue Eyes, my middle is Agent Pink Arm (her cast is flourescent pink), my middle is Agent Curly Hair. They are laughing and giggling and can't wait to get on the road. I will be taking my knitting. What a perfect time to knit!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Mammy you are, I hope you have a really nice adventure.

    ReplyDelete